Hide Tide Drysuit F/S (Sm/Md)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kstnbike

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just recently purchased this drysuit on the off chance that it would fit me and unfortunately it is barely too small. (I'm bummed b/c it's such a great suit too). I had a friend just use it for their drysuit checkout and everything is working perfect on the suit. No leaks, valves are great.
Anyways...
It's a 2002 Hide Tide Ti 5mm Compressed Neoprene Drysuit w/ SI Tech valves and neoprene neck/wrist seals. From what I was told it has about 20 dives on it (it looks like it has 10). It is about a size sm/medium and was originally custom made for a female but will fit a male perfectly. It is all black on the outside with purple and black on the inside (no one ever sees that anyways, lol) If you are around 5'4"-5'7" 135-170lbs or so it should fit perfectly. The boots are about a Men's size 9 and with socks a size 8 foot should fit them no problem. The zipper is in excellent condition as are the arm seals, the knee pads, and the boots.

I am located in Eugene and travel up to Washington 1-2 times a month to dive so I can meet/deliver the suit if you'd like.

Also Included in the Sale:

Medium High Tide 5mm Drysuit Hood
Medium 1 piece full 100 weight fleece undergarmet
Medium Fleece Vest
Drysuit Hose
Zipper Wax
Talc Powder
Heavy Duty Carry Bag

If you'd like some more information on their drysuits and manufacturing process it can be found here.

http://www.hightidedrysuits.com/

This suit originally retailed for $1600 New.

I am asking $400 OBO + Shipping for everything.

I have Tons of pictures available for everything. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Thanks,
Kstnbike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom