Hin Daeng / Hin Muang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

on your profile - but then you are in advertising....

enjoy Thailand and don't forget to send a report!

Jonathan

Did an inexpensive LOB out of Trang, Thailand. It is about 2 hours north of Hat Yai town or about that time down south of Phuket.

Here are some non- u/w pix that I taken

Trang

Did that with a DC call Trang Scuba.

Only thing is that this LOB has open dorm style type of accomodation. I took the upper deck so taht I can open the windows for the night breeze while counting the start to Zzzzz....
Oh, it does covers Hin Dang, Ko Ha etc etc. Mostly the southern islands which those from phuket who take a long while to get there by speed boat.

We just zzzz off the time while waiting for those diver-cattle boats to unload and reload their fares before jumping in. I dun like crowded waters..... it reduces the vis around.

there is a 2 day liveaboard out Ao nang to hin muang and hin daeng...I did it a couple of years back but cant remember the diveshop name. hin daeng and hin muang are the best in thailand without the swarms of divers found in similans, richelieu rock etc...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom