His and Hers DUI Drysuits!!!! CLX 450, TLS 350 + DUI Undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

High-Gear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a bit of Good News / Bad News.

The wife and I made a pledge to each other a year and a half ago to start living a healthier lifestyle. The result is I've shed 70 lbs, and she has dropped 30. We have kept the weight off for over a year now! That is the good news.

The bad news is there is no way our dry suits are going to work for our new body size. Therefore they have to go.
"Our Loss is Your Gain!" -pun intended.

First up for sale is my CLX 450.

Black / Black, with zipseal neck, and dryglove rings. I have a new set of wrist seals ready to be glued on if you want to get rid of the rings. There is a pocket affixed to both thighs, and the right pocket has a knife sheath. There is also a port for plugging in heated clothing to a battery pack for you ice divers! It comes with a pair of Rock Boots in size 10, and a green Polartec jumpsuit.

The size is short and fat.:D Ok it was a custom build (I am the second owner) but it falls between a XLS, and a XXS. I was 5'9" and 255 when I purchased the drysuit. I wore a 48 coat and 42 waist pants with 31" inseam. The sleeves were a bit long for me with the dry glove rings, but I have short arms. I'm sure this is the standard 31"-32" spine to wrist measurement. At this size the suit fit like a cave cut. There was plenty of height left with the telescoping torso so it would probably be good for someone in the 5'9" - 6'0" 220 - 255 range. It comes with a DUI Drysuit bag, and a DUI hood.

The whole shebang for $1,500 shipped to the lower 48.

The second suit is my wife's TLS 350.

Black with purple trim. This suit was part of a training program's stock, but saw little use. *Correction* Tag says MW Medium Womens? She was 5'2" and 150 when she got the suit and it fit her well. My wife is pretty busty (lucky me!:eyebrow:) and it was a bit tight in this area but fit well otherwise. It comes with DUI polartec divewear, and rockboots in size 6 and size 7. (We were unsure of the size so we purchased both for her to try on with the suit. The size 6 is brand new.) It also includes a DUI medium hood and brand new XS scuba drysuit bag.

Price $700 shipped to lower 48

Both suits (if you and your spouse could use them) for $2000

Both suits were made in 2002, but have been pressure tested and have no leaks. Please email me for more photos, questions, or to make offers at
high-gear@cox.net

I know I have not sold anything here before. For confidence sake please check my ebay feedback! User ID: beast_sig32
I'm also a law enforcement officer and will gladly share those details with anyone who is interested in buying and wants to confirm my identity.

Last edited:
For Some Reason I can't edit my post, so I want to point out a correction on the size of my wife's suit. I believe it is a Large Short. I measured the heel of the suit to the crotch and it measures 34 inches. My wife showed me the "MW" on the label from which she deduced "Medium Womens" but I do not think she is correct. I have posted a photo of the label.

DUI can clarify the size by pulling the serial number.

I think so. I am going to call them tomorrow with the serial number for both suits and see what they can tell me.

I called DUI and no luck with sizing from the Serial Number. They purge their records, and can only go back 7 years at this point.

Just reread your post, is that 1500 for both or 1500 each?

Sorry,

I was wanting $1500 for all the stuff offered with the CLX450

and

$700 for all the stuff with the TLS 350

or

$2000 for both.

However I am open to offers.
Hope this clears it up.

Back
Top Bottom