Hola All....Long time dreamer, first time poster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome from Vermont
Yes, we love the cold water and -10 feet visiblity.

.......from Kansas!

You should venture down to Table Rock Lake in the Ozarks of Missouri. Some of the best fly fishing in the country and the diving is not bad for a lake.

Welcome aboard,

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Hi and Welcome from Rochester NY.

Santa was good to you!

I'm at the dilema of HP vs. LP also. I had my mind made up on HP 100's but I'm rethinking the whole thing before I buy.

see you 'round the boards.

Welcome to the boards!! gee u r soooo lucky, just certified and already getting some gorgeous Christmas gifts?? i wonder what you will get for the next few Christmases :wink:

Welcome from across the pond.

Personally I like all the travel talk on this board. I can sit at my comp and dream of diving from all those sunkist destinations around the world, helps pass the days until I actually get there.

Neil

Windknot - Welcome from way across several ponds, from beautifully sunny Bangkok.

Can you give me Santa's number? I need to sort a few things out with him!! :madelf: You lucky dog, you.

You've definitely found the most enlightening and entertaining place on the internet to ask questions and share stories. :clapping:

See you around!

a warm welcome from north of the 49th --- Ontario, Canada

Back
Top Bottom