Hollis F1 fin size?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought the XLs for my size 14 Chuck Taylors (I have a 12 foot but need the 14 w/ my drysuit) and they are perfect. The XXL has to be pretty big.

So would it be safe to say that the size XL hollis fin is comparable in size to a XXL jet fin?

My partner and I are using size 11 and 12 DUI rock boots and was told to order xxl. Are they going to be too big?

I ordered my F1's in XL. I hope they will fit on my Bare. The boots of this suit are awfully large.
Tested some Seemann XP Split Fins size XL. Had problems to pull the spring straps over the heel. The fin pocket seemed to fit though.

Hope the F1 will be a bit wider than XP.

Anybody with Bare experince. My suit is size L

Thx
Yorn

Yorn,
I have the size XL hollis fins and am wearing them nicely on a Bare drysuit size XXL boot. Hope this helps.

Dave

I just purchased a pair of the Hollis F1's XL and have DUI size 11 rock boots and the fit is perfect. I was a little worried about my wet boots (Scubapro 5 mm) but they fit well also. I can't wait to get these in the water!

Hello there,

I am looking for a new fin since my Mares Volo power's started to break down (after 5 dives). I have Mares trilastic 6.5mm boot in size 9 and I want to know whether the regular sized F1 will fit me. I have to order them online since I don't think we have a retailer here in Finland who sells them.

Much appreciated,

Jukka

Hello there,

I am looking for a new fin since my Mares Volo power's started to break down (after 5 dives). I have Mares trilastic 6.5mm boot in size 9 and I want to know whether the regular sized F1 will fit me. I have to order them online since I don't think we have a retailer here in Finland who sells them.

Much appreciated,

Jukka

So did you get them and how did they fit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom