Hollis TX1 for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnixMarine

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a TX1 for sale that I no longer use, I'm offering it for $325 plus shipping, or face to face in DFW.

Mine just came in the mail yesterday (wish I was a little more patient). Selling because of the rebreather, or other reasons? I bought mine mostly because I'll be moving into tec diving soon...and I already have three transmitters from my Oceanic Atom 3.0.

Good luck with the sale +1

Steve

Mine just came in the mail yesterday (wish I was a little more patient). Selling because of the rebreather, or other reasons? I bought mine mostly because I'll be moving into tec diving soon...and I already have three transmitters from my Oceanic Atom 3.0.

Good luck with the sale +1

Steve

I don't use it since I bought the Petrel, so it has been sitting around and only getting used when I loan it out. Figure there' no point in keeping it when I never use it. I plan on getting another Petrel as my open circuit backup for tech diving.

I do. I also have the transmitter for it. It was a replacement about a year ago and only has dives from when I loaned it out on it. I did upgrade it to the latest firmware a couple months ago.

Replied.

Yes, I also have the transmitter and if you want both I will sell them both for $400.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom