Hollis Warranty

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I received my two new Hollis 212's for $149.00 each with Yoke. While reading the warranty, I came across some interesting tidbits.....the warranty is for 2 years...if I register the unit on-line with Hollis, the warranty is extended for life and it reads as follows:

Register your product online and receive these exclusive benefits:

1. Your own Hollis Account
2. Lifetime Regulator Parts Replacement Program. Receive FREE standard replacement parts for as long as you own your Hollis regulator and have it serviced annually by an authorized Hollis dealer.
3....Mumbo jumbo within the first 30 days......

Not too shabby of an deal if you ask me?

Last edited:
So I just bought these today for $260.00 including a nice dive knife and mesh bag.

Regulators are about 2 years old with less than 10 dives, all gear always stored clean and dry. First stage Hog BP2 yoke, second stages are Hog D1s, primary mounted on long hose with 90 degree swivel elbow for ease of movement, secondary mounted on short hose and necklace for quick emergency access. All hoses were purchased new with the regs and the inflator is on a low pressure braided hose. US Divers Aqua-Lung Pivot glow console with tank pressure, depth, and compass gauges.

Now I have the new Hollis and the Hogs! I don't need a rental center......lol

Seller threw in tools and various o rings too.

Sounds to me that your Hollis warranty will expire after 2 years, but if you register and pay for unnecessary service every year (figure $100) you will receive about $10 worth of parts absolutely free.

What a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds to me that your Hollis warranty will expire after 2 years, but if you register and pay for unnecessary service every year (figure $100) you will receive about $10 worth of parts absolutely free.

What a deal.
How often do you service your equipment....how often do you use this equipment?

Wife and I each do 50 to 100 dives a year. I inspect our gear often an service it myself when I see a potential problem. I estimate my regs go at least 3 years and probably average 5 years between servicing. I always carry a spare reg but have only had cause to use it once. I have lent it to other divers on a number of occasions.

so did you buy Hollis? I assume it is DC3/212? or did you buy HOG?

I have two new first stages and 212 Hollis regs and now slightly used Hog first and two D1 as described above.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom