Hollis Wet Suits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would make Oceanic/Hollis Germany VERY happy.
They just might have found a market for it.:D

Domestic market for Semi-Dry is slow. Domestic technical market for a Semi-Dry even worse. Much more prevalent item internationally. At least this is what we have seen.

What is your opinion?

I think a semi would do well if the price point was mid wetsuit vs drysuit... The number of semis out there is small imho, not alot of choices.

Since i started this thread i thought i give you a brief info on my "experience" with this suit.
Keep in mind that this suite was a prototype.

the good features: two big front pockets on the thighs. good seams and nice color style. Very unique design. quite easy to doon & doof.

the bad: shoulder zip (not waterproof ) requires buddy to close. The protection flap was to big and heavy. does not lay flat on body (big folds near armpit). way to wide under the arms. neck seal a bit to wide.
I did not dive this suite because of the fitting issues and returned it.
Granting the prototype status this suite has some potential. Not clear which quality segment is targeted. At the moment it is no match against the Waterproof Aris or Scubapro Everflex suits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom