Horozontal Ascents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's one from me last February in the Turks and Caicos. I'll also put one from Bonaire two years ago. That one is sorta cheating though, as the water got so shallow it wasn't a true ascent, per se. :wink:

In the picture UP posted, I think that is his first exhale of the dive right there in that pic. He inhaled at the start of the dive, and only exhaled for buoyancy control on the way up. :wink:

Jimmie

I'll have to get a few taken this weekend

Here´s 2 that I could find at work...not great quality but such is life...
IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

No picts of me, but here are a couple shots of UP. Notice he isn't breathing in these photos either. The tank and regs are only for show, since gills aren't DIR. :D

On the shot of him supine - he is actually floating 3' off the bottom.

i had done one only by mistake when i got bitten in the lip by a small fish (pei prarannas) on my second dive of my training lol ps dont let fishes get to close they will want a taste of whats in their territory

This is me during an ascent in Lake Crescent, WA.

Hey, the visibility there is almost as good as in Molokini! ;-)

x1pKouN4nZmbX3gL6JRZmmV6hVLYYwxnegzfIvk9qTvA6HPcFl5kpeQRPkORc0gHa26XDMAhMB9bf04poV4f7gqks2--y9RJWlU5zbu8eorhJZ8LjWnTRGqDKkUlDJNlYkJJZ1Pmh42vIyD3OTbOF6gDA

Hmmmm, common theme among pics seems to be BP/W divers. :14:

Coincidence?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom