Horsecollar bcd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rxtuner(fc3s)

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone,

I am wanting to buy a MINT to near perfect condition horsecollar bcd. It must have an LP hookup, hold air, have no leaks, color defects, damage to the bladder, cracking, etc. I "know" there is the Ameri-sea version brand new but I want to see if anyone has a MINT gem just lying around they would like to part with.

I really am after an A.P. Valves Pacific or Double Gold but haven't had much luck in my adventure on purchasing one or emails trying to from shops across the pond, etc.

If you have anything, it must be complete; not missing anything and be in the condition above. Please email me @ rotarybeat1287@gmail.com w/ asking price, pictures, etc. if you have anything. AP Valves, Seaquest, Seatec, US Divers, etc.

Thanks for your time.

I have a blue seaquest in my attic that looks darn brand new. I got it with a load of one of my uncles diving stuff. I'll try and take a picture tonight to post for you. I know it has a lp hose hookup plus a co2 inflator cartridge as well.

Sounds great thanks for responding and please PM me when you can get pictures of it. If you don't mind, can you snap some of it inflated, etc?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom