Hotel Information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AND...since you will be diving with me part of the time, I have a Wi-Fi in my office that I allow for my divers to useduring my office hours...you just have to set up the account when you get here and I have to give you the password.

I was wondering if that was still working out ok! I guess that answers my question! :wink:

Scuba Club Cozumel claims to have WiFi access in and around the Fat Grouper bar/restaurant. Hope so...29 more days!

clean well kept hotel it is 2 km south of town next door to Papa Hogs scuba emporium (great dive shop with a restaurant and bar....very nice people too .....Mike and Margater Gerus..

Try it you'll like it.......Go get wet

Rich,
If I remember correctly, you stayed at Fiesta Americana last year.
Villa Blanca is a major step down from FA. I stayed at FA in May, and VB in June, and while inexpensive and closer to town, VB was also buggy, the sheets were filthy and never did they change them.
I have also stayed at El Cozumeleno. Very nice, but too far from diving.
I am heading back to FA again in May.

I think I will stick with Casa Mexicana this time. I saw a very good deal on VB and so wanted to check it out.

Thanks,

Rich Hagelin

Back
Top Bottom