Housing for Canon HF-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sam, thanks for the reply, and thanks even more for taking my suggestion to heart! Maybe I'm a bit spoiled with all the content available online for mass-produced electronics, like the camcorders themselves. I can usually only work up the courage to buy something online after I've read all the reviews I can find and browsed as many photos as possible.

Do you have an Australian reseller/partner or would you handle those sales directly? I fear the base price is just at the limit that would trigger AU customs charges.

I've ordered the HF100 rather than the HF10. In your first reply to VJey you mentioned 5 controls and the 5th was memory. I'm guessing that's to switch the camera from internal memory to SDHC card. If the HF100 doesn't have that function since it has no internal memory, does this mean it would just have 4 controls for On/Off, Zoom, Record, and Photo?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom