Housings for Olympus PEN EP-2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

under water

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As an eager "underwater snapshooter" The EP-2 seems like the 'perfect' U/W system. I can't imagine there not being a flood* of converts to this new option in the next few years.

I know that on your website you say that you are contemplating having one in 2010, but can you please elaborate a bit on the progress with that?

Since I have an investment in Ikelite strobes and have been happy with them in TTL mode, I would like to be able to move up from my current G9 camera/housing setup and stay with Ikelite. In fact, some idea of your schedule would probably influence my near term purchasing decisions.
Thanks!

* used in a good way :)

This newer style of camera requires much more development work than the average new camera model. It will probably be mid-year before we are able to support this type of camera system.

All of our current Substrobes, cords, etc. will be cross-compatible with the housing for the EP-2.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

Back
Top Bottom