How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Well... I still don't have mine yet. How am I supposed to prove that I'm a Dork Diver? What? Am I supposed to do? Wear a propeller beanie at the dive site or something :truckergirl:?
Well ya could always wear Dons Hat like in your SBToo avatar???

OH! pir8... if ONLY I HAD one! I totally would! Apparently erparamedic and Pennypue were discussing how I could get a beanie to wear UNDERwater... Oh! To dream!

I saw a construction worker who had a hard hat that was a cowboy hat... I would totally wear a neoprene cowboy hat! I'm just too cheap to buy one!

Gotta look in those custom hood shops???

trucker girl:
OH! pir8... if ONLY I HAD one! I totally would! Apparently erparamedic and Pennypue were discussing how I could get a beanie to wear UNDERwater... Oh! To dream!

Ahhh, yes, you were the topic of a conversation... or two...maybe 3... LOL Now we've got you wondering. :dork2: Actually, I wouldnt' think that it would be too hard to get a propeller beanie to wear underwater. In fact, it could probably be a home-made jobbie. Lemme think on that. :wink: TG... we might have to get together to make the UW beanie and perform the first 2 test dives. :D

Got my DORK DIVER CARD in the mail today so it is now OFFICIAL.

pir8:
Got my DORK DIVER CARD in the mail today so it is now OFFICIAL.

:( I just saw Dave the other night and wondered where mine is. I wanted to flash it in Roatan. Maybe it's in the mail (just like the check I used to pay for it!).

Mike, have you checked your mail today? Others have recieved them yesterday and today. Do you leave before you mail arrives tomorrow?

Dave

Nope, not until tomorrow midnight :moon: so I can check the mail! Redeye to Atlanta then to Roatan by 10:30 am. We're trying to sneek a couple extra dives in Saturday. Can't wait to flash it "by mistake" instead of my regular C-card! We'll have to have one of these if you and your lovely bride make the Catalina trip in Spetember! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom