How can I find a Komodo Liveaboard for this June?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend Dewi Nusantara (used to be Paradise Dancer). I travelled with them recently to Raja Ampat. They have an itinerary going to Komodo in June and look as though they might have spaces. Truly spectacular (and enormous) boat. Cabins are bigger than anything else I've ever been on and really well fitted out. Fantastic crew. Not cheap but well worth it in my opinion (if you can afford it). I don't know who'd you'd book through (because I don't know where you are) but you can contact them directly if you wanted.

Let us know what you decide and I hope it's amazing for you.

I agree with Gabster! Dewi Nusantara is an amazing boat!!!!!!! We are heading to Indonesia in a few months to go on her again.( 3rd time) They have an amazing crew with Wendy as cruise director and she is simply fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Their rooms are HUGE and beautiful and you get a back massage after EVERY dive! We had many boats to choose from and we decided to stick with what we know is GREAT! Have fun as Komodo is an awesome place!

Jake - when are you going and what itinerary ? I am so excited !!!

Back
Top Bottom