How do you use your scooter?

What is your major use for your scooter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't use mine for any of those. I strictly use it to dig holes in the sand around the wreck to see what I can find. So I guess excavating

I don't own one and have only used them in freshwater, so my perspective is probably skewed a bit. I would say where you dive has the biggest effect on how you use the scooter.

I use mine for delivery...............deliver me to the end of the line....MUAHAHAHAHA:D

Meng_Tze:
I use mine for delivery...............deliver me to the end of the line....MUAHAHAHAHA:D

screaming & hollering!!!!! :11:

I just dove my first dive with my new Silent Submerge N-19 last Saturday. GREAT FUN! Covered a lot of ground with little air use. Current was no prob. These things are amazing. I think delivery will probably be the main purpose after the giant grin wears off.

I use my Mako along with my metal detector. When I get a good signal I just turn the scooter around and on the lowest setting blow away the sand/silt. Works great! And it makes bringing up those gold bars a breeze. LOL.

I just bought a torpedo, so hopefully shortly, I'll have some meaningful input :)

As it's starting to shape up, the biggest use of our scooters is as insurance. We dive in a current-intensive environment, and the scooters are a nice safety factor if one miscalculates the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom