HOW MAD ARE YOU !?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we post their spam, we're doing their jobs for them. Any publicity is good publicity.

I have three.

The home address

The work address and

the spam address.

The third one is an e-mail account with a free service (for me Yahoo) that I use on all correspondence not work or family.

Any place that asks for e-mail gets the third address.

Once every two or three weeks a will scan that account and delete everything. - Not one in one hundred e-mails there are actually read.

DeputyDan once bubbled...
I have three.

The home address

The work address and

the spam address.

The third one is an e-mail account with a free service (for me Yahoo) that I use on all correspondence not work or family.

Any place that asks for e-mail gets the third address.

Man that sounds familiar....only I don't even check the spam address....I don't waste my time.

For those of you who aren't slaves to Bill Gates and his evil empire, you should check out SpamAssassin - you can either get it put on your mailserver or you can install it locally on your machine. I've been running it for over a year, and it filters out well over 99% of the Spam that I get.

For those of you who are slaves to Bill Gates and his evil empire, I am sincerely sorry for you.

DivemasterWill once bubbled...
For those of you who aren't slaves to Bill Gates and his evil empire, you should check out SpamAssassin - you can either get it put on your mailserver or you can install it locally on your machine. I've been running it for over a year, and it filters out well over 99% of the Spam that I get.

For those of you who are slaves to Bill Gates and his evil empire, I am sincerely sorry for you.

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated..............

I vote for no spam posted on SB. Free advertising is all it would end up being.

On a side note, I have not yet seen a scuba related spam message, just lucky I guess.

KN posted this almost 3 years ago, guys...

But they will still be assimilated.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom