How Many...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm so many to list off the top of my head :11: . Ok so here it goes;
JoeDelt, Diver Paula, DiverBrian, MittenDiver, PennyPue, Down4Fun, Marvel,ScubaJenny(These two are awesome), FireBrand,ScubaPolly,NotSoKen, JesstheOcean, JChoby, SideBand, Compression Nut, and many other GLWC members as well (sorry left my log at home, will make edits). There will be many to add to this list after my vacation that will begin next week :wink: .

forgot don burke & forgot to mention the prime meetin' & greetin' opportunity that is the vortex meet & greet coming up in oct. that's gonna be a fun time to meet sb folks!

KDenniger in Destin!

I think its safe to say i am the only SB member who lives in Yap...

Therefore, no one that i know of. However, that will change as i see Yap in some people's countdown timers...

Prolly 10ish. Many more come monday though! SB get together!!!!! The newest was Red Rover in Kona last week. Kid Spot bailed on our bug hunting dive last night. Had a funeral to go to.

well so far ive dove with,
joe---aka--- sideband
steve--aka-- reefraf

meet up with steve--aka--O"mally

so far everyones meen a big help. thanks'

Lemme see......
Nauifins73, several places from her pool to St. Lucia
Joens, Balmorhea
Ikepharm on the Komodo Dancer
Natasha, St. Arnolds brewery....sorry wrong kind of dive and she has pictures to prove it.
There are others I'm sure.
And I met several boarders last year at Netdocs DEMA get together!

Joe

add to my 'have dived with' list - grierhpharmd and underh2o. and i met henry today, and was same quarry buddies - does that count?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom