How to contact Straits Scuba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, The Capt. Paul up at Mackinaw would be Paul Rebori (Great Lakes Dive Charters).

Just a word of warning...I heard that temps on the EB Allen (100') were in the high 40's last weekend and at 40 feet, north of the Island, I had the mid 50's. All this can change over night, really, over night! Couple of years back I dove the Grecian and had 68 on her deck so I get my wet suit buddy convinced to do the dive the next day...48 degrees on the same wreck and he was thermally challenged by the end of the dive.

The only one in hot water that day was me. But the Grecian is such a good dive he would go back in a heart beat.

The Montana is in decent shape even though she burned to the water-line. The highlight (in my opinion) is the HUGH boiler (looks about three stories tall). There is also a web cam near the port bow.

CMAN:
There is also a web cam near the port bow.

Did they move it? Last year it was 30' starboard of the boilers.

jtivat:
Did they move it? Last year it was 30' starboard of the boilers.
OOPS, you're right. :blush:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom