Answered: How to message mods/admins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Obscenic

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm trying to post a wanted ad in classifieds but where a "new thread" button should be, I just see "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here". Not sure why I've been restricted. Hoping someone can offer some insight on getting ahold of a mod or admin to assist.
Thanks in advance.

I'm trying to post a wanted ad in classifieds but where a "new thread" button should be, I just see "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here". Not sure why I've been restricted. Hoping someone can offer some insight on getting ahold of a mod or admin to assist.
Thanks in advance.
Classifieds are restricted to members who have been around a while and joined the community. 10 posts are required. You have made 1. Now go to introductions and greets and tell us about yourself.

Thanks in advance.

Classifieds are restricted to members who have been around a while and joined the community. 5 posts are required. You have made 1. Now go to introductions and greets and tell us about yourself.
I have been here since 2018. Is six years not sufficient? I've made several posts, I just don't post a ton. I read a lot. I've purchased things from the classifieds, and in fact I used to be able to post there as I have conversations with sellers! So something has happened to my account to make it restricted... Just not sure what.

I have been here since 2018. Is six years not sufficient? I've made several posts, I just don't post a ton. I read a lot. I've purchased things from the classifieds, and in fact I used to be able to post there as I have conversations with sellers! So something has happened to my account to make it restricted... Just not sure what.
You have 6 total posts. The rules changed not too long ago.

That’s about one-ish post a year?! Are you so shy in real life, too? 😂🤣

Here's #7? Seems a very secure way to stop people from scamming :)
You’d be surprised at how many folks get butthurt and leave.

Here's #7? Seems a very secure way to stop people from scamming :)
It seems to have worked pretty well, in fact.
3 more complaints and you are there.
But, be careful..people may not want to buy from you or sell to you.

Back
Top Bottom