How to put on a Whites Fusion- VIDEO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Excellent video Mike, and now I'm officially itching to get my suit!

OK, I am going to give it a shot... I will shoot it tonight if I have a camera here and when I get to the office I will compress it for You Tube. If I do not have a camera at my house I will have to wait until Mon to get it on You Tube, but I will join in on the fun...

Well I do not have a camera here, so I will shoot it tomorrow night when I get home from work and either put it up on YouTube on Sat if I can get by my office, or I will put it on Mon when I go to work.

This should be pretty funny. I am not so sure I will be able to beat your current time and certainly not in 30 sec but it is just for the fun of it:lotsalove: :dork2:

Come on. Who else is up for a little fun???

Phil

Was I the only one who stared at his butt??? :huh:

Mike,
I've never had an LDS provide me with the service that you and Diverightinscuba have provided me! Those videos are awesome. I've only put my Fusion on once, and I thought it was pretty easy, but I am now inspired to greater heights...lol... by the ease you showed donning your suit. I've been doing stretching exercises for my arms (like the ones baseball pitchers do), in order to get that zipper to the right and then the left in a timely manner.
Well you've outdone yourself Mike, and after hearing you received a shipment of Tech Skins today, I figure mine can't be long coming.
Talk to you soon.

All the best,
Geoff

My first reaction is you're way too young to be running a dive shop . . . :)

It looks to me as though the tech skin is just about as flexible as the Lycra!

However -- I will say that stuffing a Mk3 undergarment into the Fusion is not quite as quick and easy as donning it over jeans. The guys who cut the bilam were really not planning on super cold water divers wanting this suit, I don't think. It's still possible, but it requires quite a bit more wriggling.

My first reaction is you're way too young to be running a dive shop . . . :)

It looks to me as though the tech skin is just about as flexible as the Lycra!

However -- I will say that stuffing a Mk3 undergarment into the Fusion is not quite as quick and easy as donning it over jeans. The guys who cut the bilam were really not planning on super cold water divers wanting this suit, I don't think. It's still possible, but it requires quite a bit more wriggling.

I agree with TSandM on the bulkiness of the MK3. The temperature in NYC is a lot warmer this week than the frigid temps last month when I ordered my suit.
But Mike's deal at Diverightinscuba, was so good that I went for the heavier undergarment in anticipation of next winters ice dives. So I tried on my suit without the MK3, and I thought the same was true. It will take "...a bit more wriggling.". So by the time I can get in in the water in a few weeks, I think I can just wear my underarmour garments, (and maybe with the MK3 jacket if needed), for many dives this summer. Though,I might spring for the MK2, in order to have the versatility I need for deeper New England wreck dives.
Anyway, the MK3 is a great undergarment.

All the best,
Geoff

Uh Oh....looks like there is an MK3 time trial coming up :D

Yes, I probably am a bit younger than most, 28(been diving for 16 years though), but this is how I have grown up in business...Have fun, give great service, get what you want later.......Its been working for us in so far and been less than 2 years of dive operation :D

Jennifer, I know, I have a little itty bitty butt...but its there, somewhere :wink: I bet not many heard me say "Dont look at my butt"

Geoff, thanks for the words, as you already know...we are here for YOU! We survive because of YOU! Not just Geoff, but all of our customers and I dont think many LDs's realize that....

Well.....enough blabber....MK3 Fusion timed video to come tomorrow :D Let the fun begin!! Phil, I bet I got you beat...even in your MK2 :wink: LOL....Lets all remember the FUN in diving.....Who has the next video...:D.....as you can see I like the smilies and our Dive Club, the Aquaholics, had another meeting that ended up at the bar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom