Howdy All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smprfi308

New
Reaction score
I am new to the board. Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am a Dive Master, and always looking for interesting places to dive, and to meet new people.
Take care!
S-

Hi there and welcome! Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around here! Have fun, and as always, safe diving.

Kayla

smprfi308:
I am a Dive Master, and always looking for interesting places to dive, and to meet new people.
Well, you've certainly come to the right place! Welcome to SB! Feel free to fill in some of your profile so we'll know more about you. Where ya from? How long ya been diving? Inquiring minds want to know, and so do SBers! :D

Hey smprfi308, sorry to break your roll (4 ladies in a row) welcome to ScubaBoard. :D
David

smprfi308:
I am new to the board. Just wanted to say hello to everyone! I am a Dive Master, and always looking for interesting places to dive, and to meet new people.
Take care!
S-
Welcome Aboard. I am a newbie to this site also but I am enjoying it so far. Great People and resources.

It'll help if you complete your Dive Info and Profile. :thumb:

:cowboy2: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hello. Welcome. This place is great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom