Howdy from Puget Sound

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Grateful!

I too am a Puget Sound diver but I'm one of those dreaded Oregonians that comes up to take up all the parking spaces at your favorite dive sites! Welcome to the board and anytime you feel like doing a dive here in Oregon drop me a line and I'd be happy to show you some of my secret spots.

Scott:jester:

I haven't had the chance to dive Port Orford yet but I've heard nothing but great things about it. Hopefully some day! Are there any shore dives in the area? I've always heard about the boat diving.

Scott

Welcome from Rochester NY.

168 dives in a year? I wish I had the time and the $ to do that kind of diving! I'm jealous :wink:

Looking forward to hearing about some of them.

Glad you could join us here!:)

Hey
you will have fun here.

Were have you dove in Seattle. Edmunds ferry dock, etc.

I am from Whistler and dive a lot in the BC waters you speak of
if you want to know any good sites or about a site drop me a line

my brother is an instructor in Seattle, he is always looking for people to dive with as well

Have fun
Doug

Hi Bob,
Welcome to the boards.
If I ever manage to get wandering again BC is on my very long list of places of "I want to go and dive there!" I hear the diving there is spectacular.
Regards,
Budgy
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom