Howdy from Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always great to have fellow Texas divers here. This place is awesome! Welcome!

Oh, by the way....Do you like Balmorhea? We do OW classes there all the time.

I love Balmorhea, great place to get some clear water diving without leaving Texas. :D However after a while a person starts to get the Caribbean DT’s :eyecrazy: Ya know a little crazy because you haven't been on a good trip to somewhere in the Caribbean for a while :snorkels: If all works out ok I'll be going to Cozumel Dec. 16th to the 20th to help tame that feeling... WooHoo...

Yeah, Balmorhea is good clear water, but I sometimes forget I'm not in a swimming pool. Have fun on your trip. If you have room for more lugguage I have a spare diving bag that you can use......I can fit in it ;0)

scubajoh44:
Yeah, Balmorhea is good clear water, but I sometimes forget I'm not in a swimming pool. Have fun on your trip. If you have room for more lugguage I have a spare diving bag that you can use......I can fit in it ;0)
San Solomon Springs is great for OW training, but I find it a little boring for practice dives. If it was a lot closer I might also use it for more, but for me - Santa Rosa NM is 50 miles closer. SSS is a nice facility, tho, with wonderfully warm showers and not as cold as Blue Hole, much less Perch lake.

I found a big knife in the pool there once, started to turn it in to the Rengers, but then - thought how they are prohibited there, so the diver who lost it wouldn't get it anyway. Added it to my collection of useless booty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom