Hurricane Divers Unite! - The official September list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure you can add me, 2-8/Sep... just waiting to see what the weather (hurricane) will be for that week before I commit and pay for hotel, air, etc... Luckily September travel to Cozumel isn't so popular so the hotels are relatively empty, the flights have plenty of availability, and waiting to first confirm there are no hurricanes in the area is possible. I'm pretty sure we'll stay at the Reef Club again.

Phew... Cozumel sure did dodge a bullet with Dean. :god: Good news is that odds are now in our favor that another one won't happen but you never can tell with these things. :jump3:
Here's the latest....

sept%20coz.JPG

scubaag03 8/31 - 9/3: Park Royal/?
Nevis Diver 8/31 - 9/6; Casa Mexicana/Blue XT Sea
jakes78 9/1 - 9/8; Bahia/Blue XT Sea
leo 9/2 - 9/8; Reef Club/?
Memphis Diver 9/4 - 9/12; Caribe Blu/BlueXTSea
bcaderunr & son 9/8 - 9/15; Caribe Blu/Blue Angel
Josh, Lisa and Maya (toddler) 9/15 - 9/22; Fiesta Americana/Blue Angel
Doggie77 9/15 - 9/22; Hotel Barracuda
DiverDonn 9/21 - 9/29; Casa Mexicana
opalobsidian 9/26 - 10/3; ???
DocIndyDiver 9/29 - 10/06; ???
Colorado Mermaid ???

Did I get everyone? Colorado Mermaid, did you ever finalize your plans?

driftin' by:
Phew... Cozumel sure did dodge a bullet with Dean. :god: Good news is that odds are now in our favor that another one won't happen but you never can tell with these things.

Actually, the odds are still exactly what they would have been if Dean had never happened. But you don't want to hear that, do you? ;^)

My husband and I will be there 9/2-9/9. We're staying at the Caribe Blu and diving with Blue Angel.

Right now, I'm just waiting for my big Scuba Toys box to show up tomorrow. New gear for the trip!

September 28-Day only via Cruise Ship. Diving with Blue Angel.

Wish it was a multi-day trip in a hotel. But its better than being at work.

Wife and I will be there from 9/4 to 9/9 staying at the park royal and have checked out Eagleray or something like that, looking for options as far as good dive ops in the area though. Have been off shore for the last month so not really sure what she has done.

Also not sure if I should put this up here or not, if not moderators please let me know so I don't do it again. Anyone looking for some of the best deals I have seen on packages try www.funjet.com I do not work for them or anything just found nice deals there. :)

kalidor's8:
Also not sure if I should put this up here or not, if not moderators please let me know so I don't do it again. Anyone looking for some of the best deals I have seen on packages try www.funjet.com I do not work for them or anything just found nice deals there. :)

Most anyone who goes to Cozumel knows about Funjet. From some markets (i.e. Dallas), Funjet has some absolutely screaming deals, especially if you can book at the last minute when they are trying to fill up a plane.

ggunn:
Actually, the odds are still exactly what they would have been if Dean had never happened. But you don't want to hear that, do you? ;^)

Gordon: That's your first warning! One more burst of negativity (the facts) and I'll have you banned from this thread of high-hopes! :D

driftin' by:
Gordon: That's your first warning! One more burst of negativity (the facts) and I'll have you banned from this thread of high-hopes! :D

Sorry. Consider me adequately chastised... ;^)

Back
Top Bottom