Hyperbaric Chamber visit report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had several oportunitys to visit the HBO in haifa recently, and missed them all. You can't guess how sorry I am!!! Dr melamed is a great profesional on the subject (I met him a couple of times) and every lectured given by him is deemed to be a great one.

BTW- I belive the reason they found it wierd you succeeded in the math problem, is becouse of the original experiment- It was taken in the eilat chamber, with several of Eilat's most highly esteemed (by their own eyes) instructors that said they were quite used to narcosis, and it dosen't affect their conduct. Naturaly, beeing eilatian instructors they didn't succeed well solving the math exercises. But I'm not sure how much it has to do with 50msw.... :wink:

I guess that you should first find out if one is able to perform the task above water, prior to putting one into the chamber.

We should go back to our math books.

Ari :)

Dear Readers:

I will look into something in Houston for the future.

Dr Deco
:doctor:

Cool....and we can finally induct you into the TSDT :thumb:

And while I know we can't go swimming in it (someting about red tape if I remember), can we still get a tour of the NBL and what it's all about?

Originally posted by TexasMike
Way cool!

....From what great things KN has to say about you, I'm very interested in hearing you speak.

Mike, everyone who hear's the Doc speak is a better diver for it! I've been lucky enough to hear him twice and hope to catch him at SS again. I can honestly say that after hearing him the first time, I changed the way I dive and my after-dive activities.

I'll be first in line for anything he has in the Houston area. :thumb:

Ari-

Is it possible that a few months ago you were at Meduza in Hertzelia, during a lecture about tech diving?

Just saw your pic, and you look kinda familiar from somewhere...

Dear Dee and Readers:

I will be speaking at this year's SEASPACE program. I trust that we will not get rained out this year.

The first talk will be late Saturday and is entitled Computers and What They Do Not Tell You. On Sunday that one will be repeated along with Topside, the Safe Side. :teach:

Both of these are on decompression physiology and some of the topics were "inspired" by question to the Dr Deco FORUM.

Dr Deco:doctor:

Originally posted by Dr Deco
Dear Dee and Readers:

I will be speaking at this year's SEASPACE program. I trust that we will not get rained out this year.

The first talk will be late Saturday and is entitled Computers and What They Do Not Tell You. On Sunday that one will be repeated along with Topside, the Safe Side. :teach:

Both of these are on decompression physiology and some of the topics were "inspired" by question to the Dr Deco FORUM.

Dr Deco:doctor:

I'm glad you posted this! I'll look for you on Sunday.

Bill

*grumble* *grumble* gotta work and can't go *grumble*

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom