I-am-never-getting-skinner wetsuit sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glee719

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I concluded that:
1) I need to stop buying wetsuits online
2) I need to admit that I am not going back to 32" waist

I have 3 wetsuits for sale that never went into the water. They are few years old but unworn other than attempts to try them on once a while. 1 even has the tag on it. Every year I make some weight reduction goals and you know how those go. I will just have to accept the fact I graduated "medium" and am now a "large".

1) O'Neill 3000x J type 6/3mm suit (3mm full suit with attached 3mm vest). This one has the tags on. Bought 2007. Asking for $60.
2) O'Neill Full Throttle 3/2mm shorty. Can't find when this was bought, but I searched online the cheapest is $60. I will ask for $40.
3) Body Glove Link Four Three (4/3mm full suit). Can't find when this was bought but I seem to have some emails talking about it in 2007. This is a cool wetsuit without all sealed stitching and no threads showing. $80.

O'Neill Size Chart

Body Glove Size Chart

IMG_2065.jpgIMG_2066.jpgIMG_2067.jpgIMG_2070.jpgIMG_2071.jpg
IMG_2072.jpgIMG_2073.jpgIMG_2074.jpg
IMG_2075.jpgIMG_2077.jpgIMG_2078.jpgIMG_2080.jpg

You don't mention what size(s) the wetsuits are. . .

It might be useful information

Reactions: Jax
I will just have to accept the fact I graduated "medium" and am now a "large".

I think they may be mediums. lol

Good luck with the sale.

My wet suit "shrunk" to the point I strained my neck getting into it about 25 years ago & I switched to a nice loose dry suit.

Weight loss due to cancer treatment gave me my boyish figure back, but I'm sticking with the dry suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom