I am seeking a rewarding career in the Scuba Industry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharkman72fla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am currently seeking a rewarding career in the Scuba Industry. I live in the Tampa Bay area and I am not able to move. I am not seeking divemaster or instructor positions, as I do not have the time or opportunity to go through the necessary courses. Employment with a Scuba Manufacturer is of interest to me. I am looking for a career that can allow me to excel because I am passionate about it. Scuba Diving and the undersea world is that passion. I have a resume ready to send. Thank you. God bless!

Good luck to your search, sharkman27fla. I think you are better off writing directly to scuba mnufacturers for positions instead of posting here, since you are not interest in being a dive professional. All the best, nevertheless...

you will find that alot if not all manufacturers reps are instructors.Think of an instructor certification as a stepping stone to employment in the industry whether it is in maufacturering or publishing(magazines).

For a guy seeking work there are a lot of negatives in your post. Good luck but you sure have limited your options.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom