I don't usually post airfares ..but ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha once bubbled...
HI JP:
Yes, I have been a travel agent for 14 years. 9 of those years I have been in a partnership with my own travel company. My sister is my partner and has been a travel agent since she was 19. She went to college for it, as I went for Business.

Anyway, if you would like me to help you work on your trip, you can email me directly with your dates, and I'll see if I can help you.
Natasha708@aol.com

Natasha,

Yes..... We (two of us) would like to travel to Little Cayman and stay/dive for a week (7 nights of accomadations). First night on LC would be any day after the 24th of June 2003. After the 7 nights of LC we would like to spend 3 nights on Grand Cayman to take in a little night life (we might dive one day while on GC, but we'd arrange that if we did). On the 11th day fly out.

Our home is in Farmington, New Mexico. We have found that it often adds too much expense to fly from Farmington..... so we end up flying out of Albuquerque (180 miles of driving). This is fine if you see that it does add considerable expense. La Plata County airport (Durango, CO) is only 40 miles from my door..... That might be an option?

I would assume that we'd fly to Houston then take Cayman Airlines down? Maybe Miama then Cayman Air.....??? I saw Southwest run an add recently where you go anywhere they fly for $99.? I stop here..... you probably have better resources at hand to determine the best path.

Thanks for you help,

Pat jp_bowers@yahoo.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom