I got a new Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once you get one, you’ll wonder how you ever dove with out it. Being able to go when I want makes the difference between a comfortable safety stop and one I can’t wait to end.

Did you install it yourself? I think I need to get a few dives in before I knowingly put a hole in her:D

Though my understanding is that it is very easy to do. I could not bring myself to put a big hole in my DUI. I had North East Scuba of Chelmsford do it for me. They did a good job, and I had a say in the placement of the valve.

Arduous, don't you find wearing a condom cath as a pain, but i guess you are better off since your job alone will probably lead to you getting kidney stones, may as well go when ever you need to when you aren't working. where do you get the caths?

Hi Bill:

The catheters are really no trouble at all to put on and use. Taking them off is another mater all together. I purchased my condom catheters at www.bestbuymedical.com They are about a $1.35 a piece and you can purchase as little or as many as you wish. I buy them 15 at a time. Their delivery service is a little slow ( takes over a week ) so it’s best to stay ahead. I use the Mentor Freedom catheters. Supper double extra magnum size. OK maybe not ! But I will say the Pee Valve was one of the best dive related purchases I’ve ever made.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom