I got un-outted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
talking about cops, any news?

Nope, nothing yet. He talked to the detective assigned to his background investigation today. There was a change in the location of his med/psych eval. Thank God it wasn't a change in date... since he's already changed airline reservations for our vacation once. (He's losing out on 4 days of vacay so he can attend the med/psych evals.) Today, he went to have a TB test done... that way he doesn't have to have one at the med eval... they have to be read in 48-72 hours... and he'll be on vacay. His paperwork says that if he has had one within the last 6 months to bring the results to avoid another one.

Anyway... probably won't know anything else till at least August 14th. If he makes it thru everything, and is offered a position, then the academy will begin the end of October.

Thanks for asking.... keep praying! He wants this job more than anything! And I want him to get it. :wink:

justleesa:
You can be a bad cop?
Sure! The good thing about having a split personality is that I can be good cop and bad cop all by myself. :rofl3:

erparamedic:
Jc... I'm sure you're a top notch, very fine example of a police officer. :wink:
Aw, you didn't have to say that, coffee and donuts would have been fine.

Jcsgt:
Sure! The good thing about having a split personality is that I can be good cop and bad cop all by myself. :rofl3:

Which brings to mind the story you told me about the pick pocket you caught while on vacation....poor guy didn't know if he was coming or going...:rofl3:

OK....made myself a dork badge, it's official

dork_green.gif

I like the badge, now you should wear it with honor.

As for the pick pocket, he was definitely going...to get his *** kicked, that is.

erparamedic:
Awww... Jc... Dunkin Donuts ok? :D (Mmmm.... all the Dunkin Donuts are gone around here... but they sure were good!)
I prefer Krispy Kreme. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom