I have seen the light!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the Borg "ship" (representing the "collective") embellished by a very funny guy with the DIR letters.

If I'm off (and I hope I am...it'll be really sad if I've nailed it) some StarTrek honk with Vulcan rubber ears and Ferengi teeth on his desk drawer will correct me.

The move to BP/W begins the slippery slope to DIR, etc...You know - the whole Borg assimiliation deal...resistance is futile, etc.

Geeze - I know way too much about all this.

I need to go shake myself and click over to Sports Center.

K

I'm not much a "trekker". It looked more like Soprano-style diving to me :D

Mo2vation once bubbled...
That's the Borg "ship" (representing the "collective") embellished by a very funny guy with the DIR letters.

If I'm off (and I hope I am...it'll be really sad if I've nailed it) some StarTrek honk with Vulcan rubber ears and Ferengi teeth on his desk drawer will correct me.

The move to BP/W begins the slippery slope to DIR, etc...You know - the whole Borg assimiliation deal...resistance is futile, etc.

Geeze - I know way too much about all this.

I need to go shake myself and click over to Sports Center.

K
There are a ton of Trek geeks all over...I bet some people show up at Dutch Springs still wearing their Vulcan ears from last weekend's convention...

We have our share in So Cal too, I'm sure.

K

Maybe we should call Arnaud "Locutus".

"Locutus" of DIR...

<Insert chorus of Star Trek nerd laughter here>

This thread is being hijacked by Star Trek fans! Everybody else, please rescue me. I have no idea what you guys are talking about!

Arnaud once bubbled...
This thread is being hijacked by Star Trek fans! Everybody else, please rescue me. I have no idea what you guys are talking about!

Don't worry be happy....and by the way Arnaud, Live long and prosper.

Arnaud once bubbled...
My roommate in college was an avid trekkie...he ran a BBS called "The Wormhole" out of our apartment and kept telling me that the NASA command center in his bedroom was not causing our $160 electric bills.

I think Luke Skywalker could beat the snot out of James T and Spock anyday

GeekDiver once bubbled...
I think Luke Skywalker could beat the snot out of James T and Spock anyday

I think you meant Jean Luc Dickhard, NOBODY could beat up James T!

Back
Top Bottom