"I Made It" Dive Report--Pelham, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. And I am from that "other place" as Flatwood so kindly put it, the great Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy

Welcome aboard Annie. Maybe we'll get to see you at BW one day soon.

Michael

Annie Lauren:
Thanks everyone for the welcome. And I am from that "other place" as Flatwood so kindly put it, the great Ole Miss! Hotty Toddy

I do not care where a student goes to college as long as they go. My step daughter goes to Alabama. I am grateful it was not VT. My child wants to go to Auburn. As long as she gets a college education I do not care where it is.

Same here. Tanner will go to a college, which? No idea but, I bet his little *** will go and be like mommy and not like daddies dumb(__Y__).

Michael

frankc420:
Dude, I sent you a PM Saturday night saying we were going. If you had been on AIM I would have told you too. To be honest, until this very second, I forgot I had your phone #. DOH!

Ahh crap, missed the PM. Oh well.

DawgDiver:
Ahh crap, missed the PM. Oh well.

I really am sorry Daniel. I wish I had remembered that I had your number :(

If your interested, I'll give him a call and see if he'd be willing to do your Nitrox cert within the next couple of weeks. I'm supposed to meet up with him sometime, not sure when, to do 2 more dives to do search and recovery and navigation.

May be a long drive for you though...

I'm gong to do my best to get Pierce to meet me at ABWA as well. Maybe we could buddy up and get him to teach us at the sametime.

Michael

snepdiver:
I do not care where a student goes to college as long as they go. My step daughter goes to Alabama. I am grateful it was not VT. My child wants to go to Auburn. As long as she gets a college education I do not care where it is.

sorry for the thread crashing. i'm in the keys now but raised in cullman. snep, it's got to be alabama. can't go to the other place:no . i can't even bring myself to type out the letters. i heard they were re-naming it to USC (university of southern cows:rofl3: )

just joking. if i make it back up that way this summer, anyone want to go dive with a warm water wimp?

dano

frankc420:
Yep, that's the Pierce :D

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen

I am back posting again. The new job I took last summer has had me busier than you could imagine!!!!!!!!!

Bugman I did get my zodiac into the water finally and then the agency I work for I purchased 2 for our dive team to use there and what a blast. I have got to get back down to Florida a dive with you again.

As far as going back to AWBA just you guys let me know!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom