I might need a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrmccoy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I will be staying at ft. Pickens April 16-19 and will need a dive buddy. I know it is a few weeks but I figured I would throw it out there. The g/f may or may not dive but more than likely will not. Here is the tide chart for the weekend.

Day High Tide Height
/Low Time Feet
F 16 High 10:37 AM 1.2
16 Low 10:17 PM -0.2

Sa 17 High 11:25 AM 1.3
17 Low 11:40 PM -0.2

Su 18 High 12:19 PM 1.4

M 19 Low 12:58 AM -0.3
19 High 1:18 PM 1.4

depending on the weather I may try to get on a boat in Destin or PCB one of those days. I hope the rain will stop Soon!

Last edited:
I might be working down there that weekend and several days of the following week. Shoot me a PM the week before if everything goes as planned and you know that's when you'll be there.

I'll be around and I'm always up for some diving :)

I will drop both of you a pm the week before. Maybe the gulf will be a little warmer by then.

Well we have had a change of plans! Found a good deal on a condo in ft. Walton so we canceled the camping plans. We will arrive on April 16th in the afternoon and leave Tuesday April 20th. The condo is on Santa Rosa sound. I'm still up for dives at any of the jetties and maybe a boat dive.

You should come by the week after that and join us for springfest, there will be a lot of people out at the jetties :)

Well I didn't realize it was that close! Oh well the plans have been made already and aren't refundable.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom