Question I need an exhaust tee for my Legend second stage. Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm confident that the wisdom of the crowd is the best shot I have at finding a solution to my problem. The exhaust tee for my Legend reg somehow slipped off during a dive and it's gone. The reg is fine, and if I can find a replacement exhaust tee, I'll just slip in on problem will be solved.

Any suggestions on how I can get one? I thought the logical step was to contact Aqualung, so I tried that through their website contact form. No response. I'm going to try calling them soon, but I'm not expecting much. Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!

Please upload a picture of your Legend 2nd stage....there are multiple part numbers for the exhaust tees used on the different models of the Legend series 2nd stages.

-Z

Please upload a picture of your Legend 2nd stage....there are multiple part numbers for the exhaust tees used on the different models of the Legend series 2nd stages.

-Z
Thanks for the help. I don't know what generation Legend this is, but it was purchased new around 2012. It's actually the octo that's missing the exhaust tee, although I believe the part is the same for both.
IMG_20231227_133116944.jpg

Your primary 2nd stage (the one with the silver trim ring) is a Legend LX series model, produced from 2012 and discontinued after 2019.
The exhaust-T part numbers for the Legend LX are: 129732 and RG911719

Here is one possible source for the above cover, for $22.95:

Your octo 2nd stage is a Legend series model produced from 2012 and discontinued after 2019.
The exhaust-T part number for the Legend octo is: 129731 and RG911718

I am not 100% sure, but I believe the exhaust-T is interchangeable between the 2 models...the Legend LX exhaust-T is listed as being "coated" where as the Legend exhaust-T has no notation.

Neither part number is listed as NLA (no longer available), so if the website I added above does not suit you, your local Aqualung Dealer should be able to order it....but then again, based on other recent threads about Aqualung, there lead time may be quite long.

Hope that helps you out.

-Z

Your primary 2nd stage (the one with the silver trim ring) is a Legend LX series model, produced from 2012 and discontinued after 2019.
The exhaust-T part numbers for the Legend LX are: 129732 and RG911719

Hope that helps you out.

-Z
Thanks for this! Exactly what I needed, I'll check out that blueplanet website!

Just wanted to say thank you Zef! I'm also missing the exact same exhaust tee on my Legend (same years). Thanks for the link!

Reactions: Zef
Call an Aqualung dealer near you and see if they can order the tee for you (it shouldn't be a big deal if Aqualung has stock on hand, but it's been hit and miss lately). Few - if any - dive shops are going to carry a full inventory of parts.

Contact Simon, AKA buddhasummer, by DM . He is great at sourcing hard to find parts and I think he is currently working on an order for a bunch of Scubaboard participants.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom