I need to get wet.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not hell bent on taking anything, it was just a fun thing we did on the coast once in a while in Oregon. Getting wet is all I want to do! I'll shoot you a PM raftingtigger. I think Dolphin has (or just had) a lobster dive. I'll be in San Fran Sunday looking at some sailboats so I'll throw my gear in the car if anyone wants to meet up then.

What brand and length of sailboat are you looking at?

I used to sail out of Fort Mason all the time. Look for a 10 meter dark blue Pearson named "Liberty" on the North Dock about the 4th boat in. When we were teenagers we would drive across the bridge and take the boat out with just my friend Mike or sometimes my brother. Kept us out of trouble.

This weekend isn't going to be much good for diving. Sailing yes though.

Brian - This might be of interest to you as well, since you like going for bugs... LDS trip to the Channel Islands - at a local store here in Sacramento.

California Coast.

No, I don't work there... just shooting (pun not intended) out ideas.

Peter_c There's an Alberg 35 I want to look at but hoping with some dock walking I'll have better results over craigslist. It's how I picked up my Ericson in Marina Del Rey! I'll keep an eye out for the Pearson, sure wouldn't mind finding one of those for a good deal.
Tracy- I know the LDS you speak of, not at all inclined to join them but thanks for the info!

Probably going to find some freshwater next week if anyone's interested.

That Alberg 35 might just be a Pearson! Carl Alberg's Yacht Designs

There are tons of websites that have boat listings on them. Many of them cross reference each others. Craiglist is great but it is not everything. Don't forget to check the local papers. I know, who uses news papers these days...old people wanting to sell their boats hopefully.

North Coast Divers does monthly club dives at different sites. No fees or anything and all are welcome to show up. Fisheater above posted the link.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom