I reached my 100th dive today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firstly congratulations! I am on my 75th dive and I always wonder where to go for my 100th. If there were other locations that you considered Id love to hear them too.

Congrats! Very nice accomplishments.

Nice :) If I do spring break right, I'll hit 100 by the end of the month.

Congrats Tracy... both on your first 100 and your cave cert.

Firstly congratulations! I am on my 75th dive and I always wonder where to go for my 100th. If there were other locations that you considered Id love to hear them too.

Thanks, I didn't really plan to have my 100th dive be my cave certification dive but it was awesome that it worked out that way. I was originally planning on going to the Bahamas but I ended up diving more than I thought I would and it just happened that I progressed along far enough to be able to take my cave class. Now I can still go to the Bahamas but instead of just diving OW I can dive the blue holes. :) I would highly suggest making your 100th dive something that will be very meaningful and important to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom