I swore I would never...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome. I haven't been bitten yet and probably should have. Maybe that is where than burn came from. Anyway.

In my short time here I have found that you must post three threads.

Split fin versus blade.

LDS versus online purchases.

and Snorkel - yes or no.

For bonus points you must want to see a tank explode.

You forgot BPW vs Jacket BC for that infraction I must consider banning you from this thread :rofl3:

Welcome Ruben!:D
There is a wealth of knowledge to tap into here as well as a (very) few that just love to stir the silt.

Just to let you fellow SB members know, Ruben is a highly skilled instructor. I was lucky enough to be diving on the King Neptune with Dr.Bill and was able to watch Ruben teach (and move his class:wink:) some new divers with a great deal of skill and patience.

Again, welcome to our little corner of the diving world!

Suck up! BWAHAHAHA! Rabbit running amok! :D

Nah, there was once a cutie from Indiana who had an Intro thread that kept going and going for days like the bunny rabbit with the drum. I think it got moved to the Surface Interval finally.

That's the only thread I've seen get moved from not one but TWO areas due to too much traffic on it LOL!

See rerey, we're mostly a bunch of friendly folks who enjoy engaging in some good natured ribbing :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

You forgot BPW vs Jacket BC for that infraction I must consider banning you from this thread :rofl3:

If I didn't get banned from this thread and this post makes it (just because your handle is in green and you use little white text doesn't mean you have all the power) :mooner:

Also I didn't list Spare Air, I didn't want him to have too many assignments when he reluctantly came aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't get banned from this thread and this post makes it (just because your handle is in green and you use little white text doesn't mean you have all the power) :mooner:

Also I didn't list Spare Air, I didn't want him to have too many assignments when he reluctantly came aboard.

Good grief I forgot all about the spare air! GEEZ I'm gonna have to ban me too, heck I could lose my green over that :rofl3:

C'mon, the little white text is fun :D

Does CDNN have an opinion on Ponies...?
[c]
RN_Animal_Pony_4.jpg

[/c]

I forgot those green people could edit my text.

THAT is scary rereynoso. Beware of the green people.

Ber Rabbit, in my neck of the woods we hunt bears and rabbits.with cameras only of course

I forgot those green people could edit my text.

THAT is scary rereynoso. Beware of the green people.

Ber Rabbit, in my neck of the woods we hunt bears and rabbits.with cameras only of course

Hey now, I didn't touch the text I only fixed where you brokequoted me...you left off the [/quote] at the end :10:

Around my neck of the woods they FEAR rabbits...I see you prefer lemonchiffon text to plain vanilla :maniac:

jackalope_rider.jpg

Hey now, I didn't touch the text I only fixed where you brokequoted me...you left off the
at the end :10:

Around my neck of the woods they FEAR rabbits...I see you prefer lemonchiffon text to plain vanilla :maniac:
Ber :lilbunny:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the fix, I couldn't see what had changed.

Plain vanilla is just so...............PLAIN.

If the rabbits in your neck of the woods resemble the one that Dave posted then I might need more than a camera.

rereynoso, how do you feel about thread hijacks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom