if you hate Almity1, post here.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
just found out that hubby (aka, almity1) is going HERE, Papua New Guinea Scuba Diving Adventure - the Highlands to the Islands for a week next month................ without me

oh, but he wants me to book his flights to brissy so he can make the connecting PNG flights :lotsalove:

double oh, did i mention its an "educational".. meaning hes trying to tell me its work related!

Tawali_aerial_small.jpg

Last edited:
Plaster his drawers with itching powder or smear his reg with Limburger Cheese.

Of course, he's bound to be in a good mood on return. Do something really out there while he's gone and it should blow over like a warm Summer breeze.

"you ended up in Alaska? OOPS .. sorry aboot that honey"
:rofl3: :D

And I would expect you to be waiting for me, to take me to get fitted for a dry suit and to be signed up for an ice diving specialty along with you as my buddy and/or team member

:D

And I would expect you to be waiting for me, to take me to get fitted for a dry suit and to be signed up for an ice diving specialty along with you as my buddy and/or team member

Uh Oh :shocked2:

Ummm ... would you settle for SoCal destination and a drysuited kelp dive?

Sure thing! I'll bring my spare drysuit when I come back to Alaska, and I'll be looking for you at the Deadhorse airport.:wink:

I DON'T hate Almity1!

At least as long as there's even the slightest chance I might get invited on the trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom