For Sale Ikelite 40D/50D Housing and Tokina 10-17mm EF Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tarnis

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all, my 50D hath perished and I'm going to move to a fullframe body...as such I'm selling my housing for the body and a lens I bought for underwater. Housing has only really seen about two weeks of diving and is in great shape. Lens never made it underwater, takes great images on the surface though and I heard great things about it and planned on using it in a year or so. Buyer can pay by check or add paypal fee to price.

Asking $750 with shipping in the CONUS net to me
Asking $425 with shipping in the CONUS net to me

Regards,
Matt

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0585.jpg
    IMG_0585.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 87
I'm going to get a housing at some point for my 5DIII and I'll be using the tokina port with a 17-40 so I wasn't planning on selling anything else really.

I need to figure out what that would cost would be exactly based on your address but London sounds like almost $100 USD from UPS?

Don't send UPS! Use USPS and it will not only be less expensive but faster and with less hassle. I would not ship a bowling ball in a safe packed with neoprene via UPS. They'd find a way to break the ball.

It's all still sitting here...

$650 for the housing
$400 for the lens

Back
Top Bottom