For Sale Ikelite Pro-V8 Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just got back into diving after a very long hiatus and I'm trying to clean out my dive closet.

I have a couple of sets of video lights.

This set is a pair of Ikelite Pro-V8 video lights.

They run on 8 x C batteries each and have an incredible 8-10 hour burn time meaning one set of batteries will likely last an entire dive trip.

Even though they shoot a fairly diffuse beam, they often doubled as my night diving lights and they worked great for that.

Also included are the ball connections for use with a clamp and arm set-up (installed) and the flex arms.

I just dry tested these and they work perfect.

Realizing these are far from state of the art, I am offering them at $200 for the pair plus $15 for ground shipping to the lower 48 in the hopes that they find a new useful life in a good home but please don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks,
A

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpeg
    IMG_2208.jpeg
    134.5 KB · Views: 54
Don't hesitate to make a reasonable offer on this great set of lights with an 8-hour burn time.

Go your entire dive trip on one set of batteries. Can't beat that for convenience.

Just looking for a good home for these so don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom