I'm headed to cave country for some OW diving, anyone want to join us?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit

Floppy Ear Mod
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The bunny is making her annual pilgrimage to the High Springs area! Our tentative dive schedule is this:

Monday March 23: Troy Spring

Tuesday March 24: Blue Grotto

Wednesday March 25: Peacock Spring (diving Orange Grove Sink) and Royal Spring

Thursday March 26: Crystal River with the manatees, I brought the bait! (they attacked one of my students last year so I brought him back :D )

Friday March 27: Ginnie Springs for day and NIGHT dive

If anyone wants to join us please contact me via email at amber.bloom@wright.edu since I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back on the board before we leave on Sunday.

I'd LOVE to see some old friends and meet new ones!
Ber :lilbunny:

The bunny is making her annual pilgrimage to the High Springs area! Our tentative dive schedule is this:

Monday March 23: Troy Spring

Tuesday March 24: Blue Grotto

Wednesday March 25: Peacock Spring (diving Orange Grove Sink) and Royal Spring

Thursday March 26: Crystal River with the manatees, I brought the bait! (they attacked one of my students last year so I brought him back :D )

Friday March 27: Ginnie Springs for day and NIGHT dive

If anyone wants to join us please contact me via email at amber.bloom@wright.edu since I'm not sure if I'll be able to get back on the board before we leave on Sunday.

I'd LOVE to see some old friends and meet new ones!
Ber :lilbunny:

Sounds fun!

Count me in.

Ken

I won't get up that way till the 1st (going to take my Apprentice Cave class), so I will have to wait to see you at the M & G up in Ohio in April.

Be safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom