I'm seriously considering a Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending on the shoe 12, 12.5, or 13

Dress Shoe? Typically we go only 1 size bigger to allow for socks. This is for drysuit boots though. I cant speak for how chuck taylors fit.....if they recommend going two sizes bigger, than they must run really small...but that doesnt seem right. With the fusion, the sock is thin unlike almost all other drysuits that have neoprene socks builtin....if going with chucks, use the advice you get from others, if you want drysuit boots, let me know what size dress shoes you wear

I'm going at 1pm tomorrow to try on the Lg/Xl tech skin with the under suit. Thanks everyone for the great info. I also like the Chuck idea.
Mike I have sent a PM.

Last edited:
It's a great suit and you won't be dissappointed.

I am 5'9" and 210 and the L/XL would have been perfect except it was tight in the calves so I had to move up a size to the 2Xl/3XL.

It's a great suit and you won't be dissappointed.

I am 5'9" and 210 and the L/XL would have been perfect except it was tight in the calves so I had to move up a size to the 2Xl/3XL.

Funny I should see this post. I was at my LDS today to look for some undergarments for my Fusion.

I've just been wearing a thin base layer with a knee length fleece pants up to now. I'm 5'8 205 (it's the heaviest I've ever been) and have a L/XL suit. EVERY undergarment, including a Mk 2 I tried on made my calf fit the suit like a sausage in a skin. It's very tight on the lower leg.

So, we pulled a new suit that is L/XL of the rack and I tried it. Much different fit. With the new suit I could get a set of 4th Element umdergarments on under the suit. The LDS owner is out of town this weekend so I'll talk to him when he gets back.

The Fusion is a great suit, just make sure you try it with the thickest garments you're going to wear.

Rick

Back
Top Bottom