Images from La Jolla Cove This Morning 9/11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I know, I know. I never said it would be easy! Hopefully I can get a decent job out there. I work for a pharma company, so I may have a shot at it. :)

Yes thanks a lot for taking care of me while I was out there this weekend. I have to admit that part of the reason I drive all the way out there to dive is in part because of the people I get to spend time with there. I always have great dives with you guys and a yummy lunch with stimulating conversation.

Ana - I am sorry I didn't get your call until later Sunday afternoon! Did you get to dive Sunday morning? I felt kind of bad that you came all the way down here and no one was around to dive Sunday :( I hope you really did have fun though and that you got to dive somewhere with someone on Sunday!

No worries Ryan. John came to my aid. He was a great navigator and gave me a tour of the shores. The Bottom Bunch were a friendly group of divers who made me feel right at home at their BBQ.

I was even able to see Sean on Sunday. We didnt get to dive but he did bring me back my dive bag I had left in his car the day before.

Also Mr. SawStar was around to dive with and he gave me a tour of SD topside.

I wish I could have dove more but all in all it was a great trip.

Ana

Back
Top Bottom