In search of ladies semi dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmheaney

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi! I am looking for a very small sized semi dry suit. Size 4 in aqualung or mens xs in Henderson. Does anyone have any leads?
Thank you n

Have you checked AquaLung’s SolAfx semi dry to see if they have the size you need?

Have you checked AquaLung’s SolAfx semi dry to see if they have the size you need?
I called aqualung and they had nothing in any of their suits available in my size. I'm prowling the web at this point.

Check Scuba.com (formerly LeisurePro), Amazon, and eBay. Unfortunately supply chain issues and a severe neoprene shortage have really limited the wetsuits available.

I didn’t realize you were looking for an in stock suit, just if manufacturers had that size in their product line. Guess I read the original post too fast.

I have a Waterproof Combat Semi-Dry available I would let go for cheap in XS and S. Brand new. PM me if interested.
I'm so new the system won't allow me to send you a dm. Help!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom