In trouble at Hooters

Did I do anything wrong ?

• I hope you dropped the kids off, and went back

Votes: 24 13.2%
  • Your Mommy is right your a bad man !

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Look at their faces, Boys will be Boys !

Votes: 143 78.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree that you did nothing wrong with just taking them there. What you taught them (?) might be a different issue :D Of course the oldest probably already knows something about those lovely ladies and the youngiest is too young to know.
Don't want them to be exposed to beer and b**bs then you need to keep them locked up because it is on the street. I have seen a lot more skin at the local malls then at Hooters. And lord forbid that you walk a small child past Victoria's Secret.

I bet that LIT got a lot of attention from the ladies since he was packin kids!

Tamas:
How so? accustomed to scadly clad female bodies and don't giggle like a school boy when I see a woman's "boobies" in public or make a big taboo out of it.

Hehehehehe.....

You said ... "boobies"

hehe hehe hehe

:D

Lil' Irish Temper:
I got stuck babysitting my sisters kids today, and I went out to lunch with my friends today at Hooters.

I was NOT drinking, my friends picked the place, and I'm the one who got in trouble for taking the kids into "A place like that" by MY mother, and not my sister. (Who thought it was funny)

I throughly enjoyed my Buffalo wings, and my nephews seemed to have a good time too.

Did I violate some secret baby sitter code?

Dude,

You can babysit me any time you like. Kudo's to you friends for introducing your sisters Kids to such LOVELY woman :D

You mother will just have to get over it. It's not like Hooters is a strip club.

My 2 1/2 year old is saying "Mine go to Hooter for wings to??!!" and my 8 month old is just touching orange cause its the brightest color on the picture. :) My wife says "What a guy! He can babysit our boys any time!" :)

How's that for an answer!?

I also agree with scubalaurel, some places are not for kids regardless of age.

I have issue driving down Sunset strip with my kids; some of the ads have gone too far (for my kids to be exposed too).

I just control what I can control and do my best to raise my boys with good morals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom