indonesia from mid January to mid February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks to all consider your accommodation, now I would like to ask if anyone had experience of local homestay in Raja Ampat, I have a very low budged and I watched this kind of accomodations, diving in Raja Ampat them are difficult? I have almost a 100 dives; what kind of difficulties they meet? someone to stay in local homestay in Raja Ampat?diving as they have been with local homestay?

Greetings Budasub, Manado (and from there Bangka Island) is an easy stopover from/to Sorong airport with Garuda Airlines (daily) and Express Air (3x) flying non-stop. Bangka Island and it's surrounding dive sites offer plenty of macro subjects to keep you busy for weeks!

Hmmm, can anyone else think of somewhere near Manado with some decent macro/critter diving? What's it called? Ah yes, Lembeh. Closer to the airport than Bangka too...

I finally booked the flight !!!!I was wondering if I spend all my vacation time in Ambon and Raja Ampat, or I evaluate also Bunaken or Lembeh someone can tell me the climatic situation in early February in this area? always raining all day? someone to past experiences in this period?thanks

I spent a week in Bangka in late January a couple of years ago and it only rained one night - Id have to agree with Luko about Sauhong Pinacles..I love that dive site too. Try to get there if you can.

In the end i decide for lembeh, bangka maybe I can in daytrip, I fly with Wings air and Garuda air, someone can tell me the limit kg of cabin baggage?
If I exceed the kg can I pay and keep kg excess with me in the cabin?
have the photography equipe with me

Sometimes they don't even weigh your carry on . In fact, we have never had our carry on weighed and we each bring a small roller and a fairly large back pack!
In the end i decide for lembeh, bangka maybe I can in daytrip, I fly with Wings air and Garuda air, someone can tell me the limit kg of cabin baggage?
If I exceed the kg can I pay and keep kg excess with me in the cabin?
have the photography equipe with me

Back
Top Bottom