Infinity Bay Roatan Dive Op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What about Anenoma Divers? Anyone have experience or an opinion about this op? I hear they also pick up at Infinity's dock and they're nearby

Also heard small boats small groups and custom trips any truth to that?

I'm staying in Roatan west bay May 26 to June 4

Next you will come across Mayan Divers at the Mayan Princess Resort. My disclaimer is that Mayan Princess is owned by the same person as Turquoise Bay Resort where I work for Subway Watersports. We have no affiliation with them but we are close friend so my bias will show here..they are an amazing small dive operation that will take great care of you.

I'd second this recommendation. Anja and Liber run Mayan Divers, a great small shop, Anja is a diver's diver. We dove with them for a week a year or two ago and had nothing but great fun, safe, interesting dives, they will do dives to the other side of the island too if you want to get a taste of both sides.

As a dive guide,I recommend Anja & Liber @ Mayan Divers. I lost count how many great dives I have experienced with these two professional divers. They have the experience,customer service, and education/instruction surpassed by none.

"living life without a hard bottom"
KT

We have been diving with bananarama twice (stayed at infinity bay both times) and we really liked them. Sofia and Mal and the rest of the gang are great. Great, place to eat and hang out for drinks as well. You can leave your gear there no problem. Two minute walk and small boats. You'll love roatan, have fun!

Back
Top Bottom