Inon 165 fisheye AD bad on S110, why o why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mkhilario

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Results with my old Inon 165 AD fisheye are pretty awful with my S110 in a Nauticam housing (zoomed in to 35mm equiv.). Why is that? I was considering the Fix UWL-28; I've seen some decent sample photos with S100/110 (zoomed in to 28mm). Why does the Fix work and the Inon 165 not?

So I continue to soldier on with my Nauticam Wet Mate dome which gives corner to corner sharpness but only 80-ish degrees of coverage..

I don't understand if the camera zoom is set at 35mm equivalent, why doesn't it work well?

I don't understand if the camera zoom is set at 35mm equivalent, why doesn't it work well?

Because the lens is too far from the port. The S95 an 28mm camera was the last one to work decently, you can try of course but with that amount of zoom and distance the field of view will be more 130 max

Back
Top Bottom