Inspection Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nadwidny

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My cylinder inspection light that I got from Deep Sea Supply many years ago has finally died so I need another one. DGX and DRIS don't seem to have them. Where can I get one online?

Thanks

I’ve been using “fairy string“ lights from Home Depot. They are small enough to fit in my skinny necked cylinders and give off plenty of light. They come in different color temperatures so make sure you get one that isn’t too yellow.

My cylinder inspection light that I got from Deep Sea Supply many years ago has finally died so I need another one. DGX and DRIS don't seem to have them. Where can I get one online?

Thanks

I have a set of inspection lights in a case that I could sell you.
White light and UV.

I think I bought them from PSI years ago.

I made mine using a 36 inch LED strip light from Lowe's. Cut the cord and put a simple toggle switch on it and taped it to a straightened coat hanger to keep it from bending all over the place. I think it was like 15 bucks all in. Works better than the one the shop got from PSI.

CKEGUO Under Hood LED Light Kit, Universal Waterproof Engine Inspection Strip Lamp with Automatic On/Off for Truck Cargo Pickup SUV RV Boat​

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P5D2Q47/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Zip tied to a 1/4" dowel.

Snipped off the terminals and added an Anderson PowerPole connecter - I have a bunch of 12 V stuff for radio and emergency prep so works great. But would work with any 12 V application.

Thanks
Check the ones just posted in SB. Seems like a great deal if looking for inspection lights. I dont need them but may reply to him if no one else takes them soon

Back
Top Bottom